Ort: Barbara´s Mayr Pilates Akademie, Jordangasse 7/3a, 1010 Wien
Referent*in: Joachim Schultz
Kosten: Euro 455,- Early Bird bis 14. Dezember 2019, dann Euro 495,- für PVA-Mitglieder
For body and mind orientated professionals wanting to incorporate updated research and application of fascia in their work.
Working with the stimuli of touch this workshop offers advanced Spatial Medicine applications and energetic touch techniques to effect specific and deep fascial change. Designed to build understanding of the fascia’s response to vibration, it provides you with greater confidence in using your hands and the dialogue of touch as tools to listen in with, support the tissue and effect change.
- Learn enhanced hands on applications and energetic touch techniques to elicit both tissue specific and systemic change.
- Learn to re-regulate the auto-sympathetic nervous system, and in so doing change the environment which the fascia is responding to enabling the fascia’s availability and continuity.
- Discover an awareness and enhancement of interoception; how to sense and recognise the inner state, referred to as the seventh sense.
- Experience how fascial change in one part of the body will affect the whole continuity, how to identify restrictions and free these with your hands.
- Recognize the before and after of touch; observe increased movement efficiency and re-regulated kinetic organisation.
Why Choose This Workshop?
Fascia responds to everything that we do and think, the emotional body and how we react and live in our world; to the habits and compensations that we operate under both consciously and unconsciously every day. It does not differentiate between a negative or positive action, it simply responds.
Learn to understand why and how this ongoing fascial response mechanism creates the physical limitations and conditions that we are living with today. Gain the confidence to use your hands as tools for fascial response and learn systemic applications to regulate the neurofascial system to support long-term physiological change.
Euro 455,- Early Bird until December 14th, 2019 then Euro 495,- for Pilates Association Members
Euro 475,- Early Bird until December 14th, 2019 then Euro 520,-
21.02.2020 - 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
22.02.2020 - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
23.02.2020 - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m